What is Cloud DX?
The Connected Health Kit from Cloud DX is a personal “Health Station”. Vital sign readings are taken in the comfort of the patient’s own home, and the results are automatically sent to the “cloud” to be monitored remotely by physicians, caregivers, family members, and anyone else in the patient’s circle of care. The user-friendly interface makes it quick and easy to get started and take readings.
Clinicians or users can set up a patient schedule, which issues reminders for readings and medication (improving adherence) as well as target values for vital signs and weight. This functionality minimizes false alarms while closely monitoring patient condition in real-time. Patients can log in at any time to their secure online Client Dashboard to see in one place how they are doing against their targets, and to see trends over time.
This type of remote patient monitoring lets physicians keep tabs on patients and allows early intervention to change behavior, adjust medications, or send a homecare nurse to make a house call. As a result, patients use the emergency room less, are admitted into the hospital less frequently, and feel more in control of their health while remaining at home.
How Does Cloud DX Work?
All of the devices are pre-connected and “just work” right out of the box. Even the batteries are included and pre-installed. When you get home with your Connected Health Kit all you need to do is power up the tablet and log in to your account. The Connected Health app will open and launch automatically, and you’ll be ready to take your first reading!
- Android Tablet
- Weight Scale
- Pulse Oximeter
- Glucose Reading
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- The Pulsewave wrist-cuff is more comfortable and convenient to use than an old-fashioned arm-cuff blood pressure monitor.
- The Connected Health application is user-friendly, easy to use, and very intuitive
- Patient vital signs can be monitored remotely by doctors and physicians, with fewer false alarms. The proprietary Cloud Diagnostics software delivers smart notifications and alerts based on clinically validated patterns in patient data.
- Cloud DX is already integrated with most popular EMRs to ensure seamless real-time updates to the patient’s electronic medical record.