Closing the Gap Healthcare Group complies with both federal and provincial privacy legislation. The policy is based on the ten principles embedded within the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2003) and the provincial Personal Health Information Protection Act (2004):
- Identifying the purposes for collection
- Consent for the collection, use and disclosure
- Limiting the collection of information
- Limiting the use, disclosure and retention
- Openness about personal information practices
- Individual access to personal information
- Google Analytics uses Display Advertising features (Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Using the Google Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.