Closing the Gap (CTG) Welcomes New Members to Join the Client and Family Advisory Council (CFAC)
The purpose of the CFAC is to ensure we at CTG collaborate and are guided by the voice and experiences of our clients and families with the work that we do in delivering community and clinic healthcare services. The CFAC will provide important perspectives and feedback when we are considering important matters such as the following:
- Strategic and operational planning
- CTG Vision, Mission Statement and Quality Charter development
- Client, Family and Caregiver experience surveys
- Quality improvement projects
- Client and family education materials
- The CTG Ethics program
- Improvements to access to care and services in the community and clinics
- Client safety programs and materials
- New or updated policies
- Appearance and access of the CTG clinics
Current members of the CFAC:
Siobhan Cavanaugh – Co-Chair
Leighton McDonald, President & CEO – Co-Chair
We are looking for individuals who would be interested in meeting up to a maximum of five times per year primarily by a teleconference that CTG will arrange. If required to meet in person, we will reimburse for travel and other expenses related to attendance at meetings.
We would love to hear from people who have a passion for improving care delivery and committed to assisting CTG with quality improvements. We would be excited if you bring your future-focused approach to the team by collaborating with us on making enhancements to how we deliver care and improve the experiences for CTG clients.
If you are interested please complete an Expression of Interest found here and forward to Lindsey Crawford, Senior VP Client Services at email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!