Our goal is to be the provider of choice and the employer of choice in the home and community care sector.
We do this by always remaining true to our Guiding Principles:
1. Exceptional Patient Experience
- We respect and value the trust clients & families place in us; CTG staff members are honest, professional, and have strong moral principles.
- We are committed to equity, access and diversity.
- We enable clients and families through our Client and Family Centred Care approach to work with us to identify and achieve their goals.
- We help our patients, families and customers to understand what level of service they should expect from us.
- We focus on and are committed to building strong relationships with our customers and clients.
- We anticipate and exceed patient needs and expectations.
- We strive to achieve excellence; “good” is not our goal; we must be outstanding.
- We continually explore and introduce innovative strategies that can better meet our clients’ needs in a sustainable way.
- We encourage and collect patient and family feedback to enhance the client experience and care delivery on a continuous basis.
2. Passion for Excellence
Our Quality Charter is the foundation that…
- Informs our patients and customers about what “quality” means to Closing the Gap Healthcare;
- Is the foundation for our success in providing the highest quality healthcare services, meeting or exceeding expectations and reporting results that are both accurate and evidence based; and
- Supports scalable improvement as a basic principle of quality and excellence.
3. Integrity & Accountability
- We use our ethical framework to make sound ethical decisions.
- We support and encourage a “can do” attitude.
- We act with honesty and compassion.
- We are accountable and accept responsibility for the behaviour and performance of your team.
4. Creativity & Innovation
- We support a work environment that encourages entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
- We foster and encourage thought leadership as a core competency.
- We support and expand the affordable use of technology as an enabler for both our staff and clients.
5. The Power of Our People
- We recruit exceptional and motivated people who live CTG’s values.
- We engage employees with dignity and respect and promote a sense of personal responsibility.
- We provide genuine opportunities for the development and advancement of employees.
- We promote wellness opportunities that help our employees to achieve their personal best.
We deliver the best quality care and experience to our clients