What is Motor Vehicle Accident Therapy?
Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) therapy is a rehabilitative therapy service for individuals injured in car accidents. Common injuries resulting from a motor vehicle accident include whiplash, neck & back pain, and pain throughout other areas of the body. The costs of MVA therapy is often covered by insurance claims or extended health insurance coverage, but can also be paid for privately out-of-pocket.
Who can benefit from Motor Vehicle Accident Therapy?
Any individual that’s been injured in a car accident can benefit from MVA therapy. Whether the injury sustained is minor or severe, our registered therapists will create a rehabilitative treatment plan specific to your individual needs to help restore function and bring you back to optimal pre-accident health.
- Seek immediate medical attention if necessary
- Contact your insurance provider to file a claim
- Adjuster from the insurance provider will recommend treatment options
- Schedule an appointment with our rehabilitation team (including Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists)
- Our rehabilitative team will perform an Initial Assessment to determine the extent of your injuries
- Our rehabilitative team will then build a care plan based on their findings
- Receive ongoing treatment until issues have been resolved
Our Rehabilitative Team
Our Rehabilitative Team is comprised of Registered Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists, who are regulated health professionals and recognized experts in pain management and physical rehabilitation. Our goal is to help our clients enjoy life and remain productive and active members of their community. Our rehabilitative team works with clients of all ages with varying degrees of MVA injuries, evaluating the physical needs and abilities of each individual and implementing a treatment plan to help relieve pain and restore optimal function.
We service both rural and urban regions throughout Ontario and Nova Scotia, with 11 Clinics and 11 Home Care office locations. To find out if Motor Vehicle Accident Therapy is offered near you, please visit our Locations page. If you do not see any locations near you, please contact us and we’ll be happy to let you know if we offer services in your area.